Re:infer is now UiPath Communications Mining
Re:infer is now UiPath Communications Mining. All references to Re:infer throughout the documentation will gradually be updated.
Welcome to the UiPath Communications Mining documentation. Head over to the API docs to get started with the API, or take a look at the Integration pages for an overview of how to integrate Communications Mining with your systems.
AI units will be charged for uploading data into the platform, at the rate of 1 AI unit per created comment, or per updated comment if its text was modified. You will be charged for the following operations:
- Uploading data into the platform via the API
- Uploading comments or raw emails (sync and sync-raw-email routes)
- Fetching predictions for comments or raw emails that are not in the platform (predict and predict-raw-email routes)
- Uploading data into the platform via the CLI
- Uploading data into the platform via integrations
- Syncing emails via the Exchange Integration
- Syncing Salesforce objects via the Salesfoce Integration
- Uploading data into the platform via the platform UI